Monday, September 18, 2017

Rider of the Blue

Back in Umeå, I struggle to hold on to the trip for a bit longer. Between picking up my astronaut winter jacket at the dry cleaner and a visit to the gym, I buy a cheap bottle of sherry from Jerez de la Frontera, perfect for marinating some shrimp, scallion, chili and cilantro. Together with cashew nuts, I throw it all into the wok, creating a yummy but rather different dinner from the HCHF-diet I followed during my three days in Spain.

In London the other month, Fredi recommended the book “I am Pilgrim”. The last time I read a crime story was back in December when I was completely glued to Paul French’s “Midnight in Peking”. I am afraid it is no better this time around. Right now at page 345 out of 912, I wonder what the book’s ultimate toll will be in terms of my precious night sleep :-) 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home